Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hula Hat Cookie Presentation

Working seven days a week is interfering with my cookie adventures and experimentation. However, I did find some time last night to bring out one of my previous favorites...Dani's Tropical Escape Cookies. Unfortunately I did not have any fresh limes in the house, so I substituted orange zest for the lime. It was a good substitute in a pinch, but I prefer the tanginess of the lime.

Since presentation is very important to me, I am constantly on the lookout for interesting plates, baskets or vessels to package the cookies. I discovered a cool hula hat and tropical themed treat bags at the local dollar store. The brim on the hat makes a perfect place to tuck these tropical delights. Aloha...and could you sent a Mai Tai my way?! All of a sudden I am in the mood for a drink with an umbrella.

Many Hugs,

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    My friend at UCF loves your cookies and sent me your blog link. I am out in San Francisco and can't wait to try some of your recipes! Thanks for sharing on your blog, it all looks fantastic:)

    Kacey

    ReplyDelete