Monday, October 19, 2009

Almost At The Finish Line

For the last couple of weeks I have been working on my first big cookie order for my friend Matt. He asked me to make 9 baskets of various sizes and 21 cookie bags, all with a fall theme.

Last night I baked 168 cookies for the 21 bags and packaged them this morning. Judging by the look on Matt's face and the hug I received, I think he was pleased. It made the lack of sleep very worthwhile. I only have one more basket to go and that is on tonight's agenda.

Matt is a very talented graphic designer and created a beautiful card to accompany the baskets. I know my iPhone picture won't do it justice, but I just have to share. The leaf on the card is real. His parents sent him leaves from up north to affix to the card. I love the quote that he used. I just hope my cookies lived up to the sentiment.


Many hugs,


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment