Friday, October 16, 2009

Matt's Fall Cookie Baskets

A couple of weeks ago my friend Matt asked me to make cookie baskets for his clients. I was thrilled and embarked on making the baskets as beautiful as I could and filled with tasty cookies. I baked Toasted Pecan Chocolate Chip, Dark Chocolate Tri Berry, Apple Cinnamon Crunch, Chocolate Chip Cranberry Pecan and White Chocolate Blueberry Pecan Cookies. Then I wrapped two cookies in each treat bag, tucked them in fall baskets, wrapped the basket in tulle and tied with fall ribbon.

Many hugs,

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. ...and I could NOT be happier. Not only are you an extraordinaire "Cookie Master"...the basket presentation, ribbons and netting were exquisite...thank you, Kathy...well done.

    - Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually one of Matt's "clients" and am right this moment devouring one of your Dark Chocolate Tri Berry Cookies. They're absolutely wonderful! Yummmm!

    - Sarah

    ReplyDelete