Sunday, August 22, 2010

Purveyor of Hugs and Cookies

What started as way to share a little joy in the world of cyberspace, has evolved into something very real and tangible. At the end of June, Heartsong Cookies. LLC was born. And on Sunday, September 5 from 9-2 at Maitland Farmers' Market, Heartsong Cookies will go live for the very first time selling cookies to the general public. With the help of my friends a dream has come true. You may have wondered why I haven't posted anything new on Heartsong since May. I morphed my daily diaryofcashstarvedfoodie.blogspot.com and heartsongcookies.blogspot.com into a new daily blog - http://purveyorofhugsandcookies.blogspot.com. The new blog documents my journey into entrepreneurship. I plan at some point to start posting recipes again, but decided I want to wait a while until I build up a clientele.

You can link to my new blog, facebook page or e-mail by checking out www.heartsongcookies.com and clicking on one of the icons to the right. The new look was created by Morgan Slavens and David Claytor from Hatchet Design. Check out their site at www.hatchetdesign.com. They are two very talented young designers from my alma mater, University of Florida.

Many hugs,
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, My husband and I met you today at the farmers market. (He was the big hugger!) Just wanted to let you know we loved your cookies and I have to say that you are one of the nicest people we have ever met. Good Luck with your business and we look forward to checking out your website soon. Monica & Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica and Billy,

    I apologize for taking so long to respond. The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind. Your comment just made my week. I remember you both well...especially the big hug. I have finally found a new home while I am waiting for Maitland Farmers' Market. I will be starting at Lake Mary Farmers' Market on Saturday, October 2. I hope to see you again.

    Many hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete